http://www.ringaroundtherosies.prettyposies.com/archives/images/southbttn.jpg
Southern Knit Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Powered by RingSurf
tennessee tricoter: stripey armwarmer

tennessee tricoter

this blog is designed for me to share my knitting experiences with you.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

stripey armwarmer

Here's another thing I made while I was working on my sweater. I only have one so far, but I will make the second soon. This armwarmer was an exercise in learning how to make "jogless" stripes in the round. I'm pretty pleased with the results, and now I feel confident to stripe anything: flat or round! I am going to make a few pairs of these for myself and my family and friends. I hope they're as great in the winter as I think they will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home