http://www.ringaroundtherosies.prettyposies.com/archives/images/southbttn.jpg
Southern Knit Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Powered by RingSurf
tennessee tricoter: baby booties

tennessee tricoter

this blog is designed for me to share my knitting experiences with you.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

baby booties


I made these baby booties a while back for a gift for some relatives. We just got confirmation last week that the baby really is a girl, and that's why I was waiting on that! Their baby should be here anytime now, so this will be a fun addition to her wardrobe. I hope the parents like them!

I used two strands of acrylic yarn (yes, I know) and some metallic buttons. I figured the acrylic is an ok choice because 1. I had it on hand and 2. it's easily laundered and 3. I'm not sure if they understand yarn and the expense of good natural fibers. Whatever the case, I think it's a nice fo and I'm pretty satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home