http://www.ringaroundtherosies.prettyposies.com/archives/images/southbttn.jpg
Southern Knit Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Powered by RingSurf
tennessee tricoter: another sweater in progress...

tennessee tricoter

this blog is designed for me to share my knitting experiences with you.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

another sweater in progress...


I am also currently working on a new sweater (the back panel of it). It's a cool cable pattern, and I'm enjoying the challenge of reading a chart whilst knitting for the first time. I'm kinda working my way up the ladder. I'd really like to learn intarsia knitting soon, but I should spend some time with the lesser complicated before attempting the colorwork. I had a pretty significant incident with the chart today, but fortunately I was able to rip back to a point where I could recover and not have to frog the whole thing. It's going to be a cardigan for me, and although it looks little, it is really stretchy and also designed to fit snugly.

I'm making decisions about the front panels of the sweater. I can't really decide if I want to go centered or off-centered. I also need to decide what color zipper to use. I definitely want to use a large plastic zipper, and I would like a bold color. Maybe a bright pink. The yarn I'm using is, yet again, Galway. I ordered on Ebay, and got a good deal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Hi, I added you as a fellow knitter on my page. I'm new to blogging, and fairly new to knitting. I really like your Newsboy cap!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home