http://www.ringaroundtherosies.prettyposies.com/archives/images/southbttn.jpg
Southern Knit Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Powered by RingSurf
tennessee tricoter: just a fast update

tennessee tricoter

this blog is designed for me to share my knitting experiences with you.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

just a fast update

Ok, so, no pics today. I just wanted to post to discuss works in progress and all. I am currently taking submissions for ideas for more DnD toys/wearable items. I think I enjoy most knitting wearable items, but maybe that's because I'm still a novice.

My husband says a beholder hat would be cool. I couldn't agree more. Ideas?

I'm currently working on a sweater for my new niece (to be born in December), still working on that blue cabled sweater for myself (it takes the back burner a lot so I can finish other projects), and I've ordered yarn for a sweater for my niece who will be 2 soon. I also am thinking about a coat for each of my kids. Or maybe a fair isle sweater for my daughter and then a rugged sweater/jacket for my son. And, of course, Christmas knitting is upon us.

Did I mention that school started back last week? So, I'm really busy and wishing that I could abandon my "regular" life to get back to knitting all those things I have in the queue.

bisous.

l.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home