http://www.ringaroundtherosies.prettyposies.com/archives/images/southbttn.jpg
Southern Knit Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Powered by RingSurf
tennessee tricoter: sweaters!

tennessee tricoter

this blog is designed for me to share my knitting experiences with you.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

sweaters!


This is a sweater I made for my niece-to-be-born in December. She will really NEED sweaters! This is the SnB Nation "Baby's First Tattoo" sweater pattern, but I failed the Tattoo section of this sweater and opted for an I-cord tie instead. I like it, though. It is out of Shepherd baby wool -- 100% superwash merino. Perfect for a baby!

This is a sweater I made for my niece who recently turned 2 and is getting ready to be a Big Sister. It's out of Rowan handknit cotton DK and is a Garter Cardi from Minnowknits. I opted to not use the button holes and went with toggles and crocheted loops instead. I think it's awesome for her!

Now I need to knit some sweaters for my babies, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home