http://www.ringaroundtherosies.prettyposies.com/archives/images/southbttn.jpg
Southern Knit Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random
Powered by RingSurf
tennessee tricoter: stash! oh, and i'm FAMOUS

tennessee tricoter

this blog is designed for me to share my knitting experiences with you.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

stash! oh, and i'm FAMOUS

So my yarn stash has seriously increased! I got some yarn budget for my birthday, and I just now got around to spending it. Turns out, our friends at Rowan have decided to discontinue Yorkshire Tweed Aran and DK as well as Chunky Print. I got a bag (10 balls) of Chunky Print in Temper, some Chunky Print in Native, some Yorkshire Tweed Aran in Maze, some Yorkshire Tweed DK in Slosh, one ball of Yorkshire Tweed DK in Revel, Lamb's Pride Bulky in Brown and Heather (not official names), and some Misti Alpaca in black and white.

I already made almost one whole scarf for B (Chunky Print -- Native) and an entire scarf for myself out of the alpaca. It's so soft and beautiful.

I've swatched up some Chunky Print for a vintage pattern for the baby boy. It's kinda a coat with a cap that matches and toggle buttons, etc.

I also got a sock pattern and a glove/mitten pattern. Looks like I may be pretty set.

I'll post pics as I am able. I'm a knitting fool this weekend!

Also, I'm FAMOUS! I'm on the Angel Hair website modeling my kimono sweater... Look here. I'm pretty pleased!

Bon week-end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home